NinFerno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NinFerno

Here's It All About Nintendo. NinFerno! Experience The Heat!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!

Go down 
+5
Gbourne10
Zrakas17
Stewie343
Wiimatt
JCL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JCL
Admin
JCL

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:06 am

If you haven't noticed by now, I have added the group Forum Moderators, the great black group! It's finally time! We will have a moderator for each forum except for some which some can not see! I know it's hard to believe but admins can't do everything! Mods help but we have lives too so we will have a mod for each forum!
Here are the forums you may be mod of:
Pokemon Battle Revolution:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption:Amber D
Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
Mario Kart Wii:
Guitar Hero 3:Pit
Super Mario Strikers Charged:Gbourne10
Animal Crossing Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy:Stewie343
Wii Codes:
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:Wiimatt
Mario Kart Ds:
Animal Crossing Wild World:
Zelda Phantom Hourglass:zrakas17
Metroid Prime Hunters:Kakashi Hatake
Megaman Starforce:
Mech Assualt:Phantom Wars:
Ds Friendcodes:
Other Video Game Consoles:
Forum Games Fun:
Paint Masters Shop:Max
KoopaReviewSquad Reviews:
GoombaNewsReporters News Reports:
PikachuPokeFans Poke Chat:
Anything and Everything:
Affliates:
V.I.M. Stuff:
V.I.M. Chat:
V.I.M. Friendcodes:

Thats it! Apply here! Here is the application form you will use! I will choose the best!

Username:
Forum You Want To Mod:
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum?:3-5 Sentences
Additional Info: (Do you have the game if its a game forum? etc.)

Alright!For VIM,you must be the leader of the group. So you are really applying for leader and forum mod! Same goes for shops,reviews,news, and poke chat!You must be the leader! So apply for leader! Yamato, sorry but you may not mod the paint masters shops!You do enoguh already! Admins and mods may NOT run a forum except for Yamato which is the awards! That's it! Apply now!Thanks! Also, keep in mind, If you do really good, I might just give you a promotion!
P.S. Just because somebody applies for a forum,Doesn't mean they have the spot! Wink
P.S.S We'll have two mods per forum when we get more members but not now. Wink

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:13 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninferno.forumotion.com
Wiimatt
Wiimatt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:18 am

name:wiimatt
fourm:pokemon diamond and pearl
reason: I have been playing pokemon sience I was 5. I love the game a lot and I like to help out others. Also I would like to help out the site by sharing my ideas with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Stewie343
Forum Moderator
Stewie343

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:16 am

Username: Stewie343
Forum You Want To Mod: Super Mario Galaxy
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum?: I want to mod this forum because I think I will be a good mod. Also because I want to help the Admins take care of this forum.
Additional Info: I own the game, I can help out others.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zrakas17
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:01 am

Username:Zrakas17
Forum You Want To Mod:Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum?:I would like to mod this fourm beacsue i have beaten the game and know alot about it. i can also offer help for pratically every part that people are stuck at.
Additional Info: i have the game and ill help anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Gbourne10
Forum Moderator
Gbourne10

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:46 pm

Username:Gbourne10
Forum You Want To Mod:mario strikers charged
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum:i own the game and have beaten it on extreme.i have wifi and can start tourneys
Additional Info: (Do you have the game if its a game forum? etc.)i have the game
Back to top Go down
Amber D
Goomba
Goomba
Amber D

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 am

User Name: Amber D
Forum You want to MOD: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum: I think I'd do great as the MOD here. I know about Metroid and think my input will be a great help.
Additional Info:I own the Prime Trilogy Series. I've played Metroid since the first one came out in the 80's. I've played them all (except for Metroid Prime Hunters).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambergoyer
Max
Goomba
Goomba
Max

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:56 am

Username: Max13
Forum You Want To Mod:
I have already imported my official Reviews to the benifits of this site, and I am a Designer here, so I could be leader of both if possible.
Hey. I come here everyday to look for updates and to post around, so I think I would make a good staff member.

I am a prominant Reviewer at two different sites, but I'll keep working
on the review team, considering I just started posting over there.
Additional Info: I am a very hard worker, and would be great for the teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/groups/groups.php?g=201]Wannabe
Pit
Forum Moderator
Pit

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:28 pm

Username:Pit
Forum You Want To Mod:guitar hero 3
Why Do You Want To Mod This Forum?: i beilve i can post news follow the rules and also have fun
Additional Info: yes i have the game i play lots of experience live and breathe guitar hero 3 farao
Back to top Go down
http://imeem.com/
Kakashi Hatake
Forum Moderator
Kakashi Hatake

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 am

Name - Kakashi Hatake
Forum to Mod - Metroid Prime Hunters
Why - I have lots of experience at this game, I'm one of the top hunters online.
Additional Info - I have the game, so people who need to know about it can come and ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!   Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big,Big Annoucnement~Please Look If You Wanna Be Staff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NinFerno :: NinFerno News/Updates :: Site Updates-
Jump to: