NinFerno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NinFerno

Here's It All About Nintendo. NinFerno! Experience The Heat!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make our Banner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Goomba
Goomba
Max

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Make our Banner Empty
PostSubject: Make our Banner   Make our Banner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 am

Hey everyone. Just another idea to raise the bar.

I love the banner that we have right now, but as we all know, it has to be changed eventually.

I think we should give everyone a chance at creating our banner, so we should have a thread somewhere in the Art section of Ninferno, where one could post an edit that they did.

Many places change their banner according to season, holiday, occasion, and more. If we already have a thread like this please inform me, but I don't believe we do.

Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/groups/groups.php?g=201]Wannabe
Yamato
Graphics Admin
Yamato

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Make our Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make our Banner   Make our Banner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:56 am

JCL and I will discuss this, we will let you know more about it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
JCL
Admin
JCL

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Make our Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make our Banner   Make our Banner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:07 am

Yes! First of all, Yamato's banner will be up at least for a month or two because of the genius! Yamato has helped so much! Awards, skin, and guess what, he's dong ranks too! That's crazy!I think it would be nice to alternate with people so we can see that other people can do a good job! Id have to let Yamato decide on this one though! He's my graphics admin so it's his decision! Yamato, just a hint! We might get more Paint Masters this way! Your decision though!
Back to top Go down
https://ninferno.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Make our Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make our Banner   Make our Banner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make our Banner
Page 1 of 1